This statement explains Alcodrops LTD policy relating to personal privacy and information security.
Alcodrops Plymouth collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the website alcodropsplymouth.co.uk:
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet (for example, btinternet.com.
- The date and time you access the site, and the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. Alcodrops LTD uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site.
- Alcodrops LTD will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration, or other personal information over the internet, you do so voluntarily.
If you contact Alcodops LTD by e-mail, telephone or letter, or via the Enquiry Form on the website, you consent to Alcodops LTD storing the information and using it to contact you to pursue our lawful business together.
Alcodrops LTD will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognise.
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
By your use of and connection to our website, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the information maintained by Alcodrops LTD is not correct or if for some reason you believe Alcodrops LTD has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by calling 07988109343